about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

dana dress made by olivia j.







Dress: olivia j., Handbag: Coach, Glasses: Chanel, Shoes: Schultz

A few weeks ago, I worked with an amazing photographer.  Her name is Tiffany.  Her and her fiance are located in Oakland and they make a great team.  They are called TR Proz Photography.  She did such an amazing job.  Thanks again Tiffany, you did a great job!

The dress is one of my creations.  It's called the "Dana". Inspired by one of my dearest friends.  She showed me a BCBG dress that had a similar design, so we lusted over the dress for five minutes and later that week I decided to purchase this material and make this maxi dress.  It's the most popular piece of my clothing line.  It's a great dress.  Very versatile and lightweight.  It's not shown here, but the dress can also be worn wrapped in the back, instead of at the neck. 

Oh yes, the random guy...exactly what he was. 

Enjoy the pics.  More pics to come this week.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! Olivia