about     shop     contact         

Monday, September 30, 2013

All Business :: Asymmetrical Dress & Valentino Heels

 
 

Happy Monday everyone! I'm typically not one to wake up early, but last night I went to bed early and got up early this morning to go to the gym. The next few weeks I'm going to get myself motivated to finish planning our wedding. One of my best friends, Nina, is coming in town this weekend to help me wedding plan and explore New York City. 

Yesterday Matt and I stopped by Chelsea Market and I came across and awesome sample sale. I found two great dresses, each for $59 and one plaid coat for $129. I was very pleased with my purchases. I've been looking for some good work dresses. The asymmetrical dress is great for the office. It still looks professional and it also gives your body shape. The sleeves on this dress are the perfect length. I'd feel comfortable wearing this to the office without a blazer. Most women's dresses are sleeveless, so we typically need to throw on a blazer or cardigan.  The slightly longer sleeve prevents you from having to layer at the office. As it gets colder, I'll wear this with textured tights and black heels.

Place you could wear this outfit :: perfect outfit for the office!
Dress :: Wayne Baker (similar here)
Heels :: Valentino
Bag :: Fendi
Necklace :: J. Crew (similar here)

 Photo Credits ::ClearShadow Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia