about     shop     contact         

Monday, September 16, 2013

Trend this Season :: How to wear a Baseball Hat this Fall





This week has begun! Morning everyone. This weekend I spent time with my family in Kansas City, Missouri. When I'm back home, I spend most of my time running around seeing my favorite people in the world.  I always find time to do some shopping, they always have great sales! This weekend I found my new "fall" bag. Can't wait to show you photos. 

Today's post was inspired by one of my favorite accessories. The baseball hat. I've been getting away with this trend for years. I've always owned some type of hat. For years it was a STL Cardinals hat, then a Chief's hat, then a leather hat and now it's this beautiful J. Crew hat. I got this hat in navy and it seems to go with everything. It doesn't look as "tough" as my leather hat and doesn't look as sporty as my sports hats. The best advise I can give when wearing a baseball hat is to keep it simple. I think a white top and jeans are a great look. Then put on your favorite pump and you look like Sporty Spice! What do you think about the baseball hat trend? Do you like or love? 

Place you could wear this outfit :: happy hour, brunch date, strolling around the city on a Sunday.

 
Top :: Banana Republic
Shorts :: Piperlime
Heels :: Zara 
Hat :: J. Crew 
Watch :: Timex
Bag :: Coach

 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia