about     shop     contact         

Friday, October 4, 2013

Skirts & Tights :: Floral Top & Faux Leather Skirt

 
 

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a fun weekend ahead of you. I'm looking forward to an exciting weekend! One of my dearest friends is in town visiting from Salt Lake City. We have a busy schedule over the next few days. Can't wait to share pictures. First thing on our agenda, Anastasia brow bar appointment. I have the entire weekend filled with exploring the city, brunch and a concert!

Today's outfit is featuring one of my favorite piece from my wardrobe; the faux leather skirt. This gem was purchased at Nordstroms earlier this year. I've worn it a few times, but I've realized that I love wearing it with tights. It makes it look a little more chic. This summer I tried to wear it a few different times, but I didn't like showing so much leg (it flares at the bottom showing more leg). I also think that tights make it easy to transition as a summer stable to a fall essential. Throw on textured tights, black heels & a solid color top and you have yourself a really cute outfit! I wore this outfit at the blogger event I hosted a few weeks ago. I've added a few more skirts I found on Piperlime and other online stores below.

Place you could wear this outfit :: girl's meetup, weeknight dinner, happy hour 

Top :: Piperlime on sale!
Skirt :: Nordstroms (also love this one)
Heels :: Zara (similar here)
Bracelet :: Stella & Dot
Bag :: Fendi

 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudgens


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia