about     shop     contact         

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Red Plaid Coat & Black Boots


 Hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour of sleep! This household certinaly needed an extra hour of sleep for all the traveling,  sightseeing and planning we'll be doing in the next few days.

Soooo...the day has finally come. I'm going to try on my first wedding gown. We have two appointments today. My mom, mother in law, and best friend (maid of honor) are so excited to see me in a wedding dress. It's going to be a lot of fun trying on several different dresses.

Today's outfit post is a perfect fall outfit. Simple and colorful. I wore a black sweater and black jeans under the coat. The plaid coat really speaks for itself. You may ask why I decided on a cognac bag instead of black, I sometimes like to mix non-traditional colors. Check out this awesome coat worn by Gwen Stefani. She's one of my fashion icos. Love her effortless style.

Ok, I'm off to go try on dresses! Enjoy the rest of your day. I'll keep you updated on the dresses. 

Coat :: Walter Parker (love this one and this one)
Boots :: H&M (similar here and here)
Bag :: Coach
Hat :: Zara
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia