about     shop     contact         

Monday, March 24, 2014

What to Wear to Work | Blush Dress + Gold Accents


Good morning! Over the weekend I took advantage of the sale at Ann Taylor and picked up a few pieces to add to my work wardrobe. Whenever there's a 40%-50% sale, it's a great time to update your wardrobe. Most retailers have big sales, once a month. So try and hold out if you're trying to stretch your dollar. If you miss a few pieces, other cute pieces will always be available! 

This dress is great piece to add to your spring work wardrobe. When I tried on the dress, I was a little hesitant about the sleeves, but flared ruffles added a feminine look to the dress. Working in a corporate office, I try and keep my jewelry to a minimum. If I were to wear this outside the office, a long gold necklace (like this) would look great with the outfit. You can also throw on a black blazer for a more conservative look. 

Ann Taylor Dress | Fendi Bag | Michael Kors Watch (similar here) | Banana Republic Bracelet  | Zara Pumps (similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia