about     shop     contact         

Monday, April 28, 2014

Office Style | Powder Blue Pencil Skirt

BLUE_6
BLUE_3
BLUE_5
BLUE_4
BLUE_1
BLUE_2


H&M Sweater old (similar here & here) | Zara Skirt (love this skirt) | Vince Camuto Bag | Zara Heels (similar heels & love these) | J.Crew Necklace (love this one)

Good morning! Hope you had a good weekend. Today is a big day, I have my first dress fitting for my wedding dress. I'm both excited and nervous. It's strange to think it's been almost five months since I last saw the dress. Once every two weeks I find a pictures and fall in love with the dress all over again. I will admit that I've seen other dresses since and questioned my decision. Thank goodness for my best friend who reassures me I made the right decision with the dress. If you follow me on Instagram I'll be sure to post a photo of the dress (not the entire dress :) ).

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia