about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Which Pink Coat to Buy for Spring?


Last winter, pinks coats were all over the fashion world, from runways to fashion bloggers. As we move into spring, pastels continue to dominate the fashion world. We've seen beautiful powder blue heels, pastel yellow midis and mint green blouses this season. Last week I picked up a few pink coats of my own and wanted to get your feedback on which one to keep and which ones to return.

Check out the video to see a review on each coat. The first coat is from ASOS, love the texture! The second coat is from H&M, the sleeves fit me perfectly and the last coats is also from H&M, I'm in love with the structure of the coat, not sure how I feel about the bright color of the coat. Let me know what you like the best!

 I can only find the two coats from H&M in stores. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia