about     shop     contact         

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Trend | Jumpsuits + Rompers

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

TJ Maxx Romper (love these jumpsuits AQUAFrench Connection, Parker)
Zara Heels (love these)
Forever 21 Fedora

Jumpsuits and rompers are one of the easiest trends to master this summer. What's so great about this trend is that it doesn't require to much thinking when putting together an outfit. You can dress up a jumpsuit with heels or throw on gladiator sandals for a more comfortable look. What I'd recommend when looking for the perfect jumpsuit, make sure it fits you correctly. This romper is one of the few that fits me really well. I opt for sleeveless cropped rompers. This way I don't have to alter anything before wearing. The romper I'm wearing in today's post I picked up from TJ. Maxx for $16.99! This is one of those purchases that I'll continue to wear throughout the summer. 

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia