about     shop     contact         

Friday, August 1, 2014

Wedding Week | White Wedding Jumpsuit

White Jumper
White Jumper
White Jumper
White Jumper
White Jumper
White Jumper
White Jumper
White Jumper

Zara Heels (similar ShopBop, ASOS, ASOS)
Bauble Bar Earrings
*use the Sultra Bombshell for curls

As most of you know, Matt and I got married in Mexico. We wed in a small catholic chapel in the middle of downtown, Playa del Carmen. Since we got married out of the country, it was necessary for us to get legally married in the state of New York. I loved this idea! Just you and your groom getting married in the courthouse. It seemed a little rebellious and spontaneous.

In my eyes, we were basically having another wedding. And as much as I love a traditional wedding gown, I've was always been inspired by nontraditional brides. This courthouse wedding was the perfect time to try something nontraditional.  Bianca Jagger's YSL suit she wore in 1971 was the inspiration behind to my structured jumper for our courthouse wedding. I put on a few statement accessories, nude heels and a flower bouquet and it turned into the modern day bride.

****

The jumpsuit made a short cameo at the end of our wedding, right before everyone jumped into the pool. That story is for another day. I'm not holding out on wedding photos...I promise. The real wedding photos are coming next week. We have so many, so I'm trying to sort through all of them to give you the best glimpse at our wedding.

Have a good weekend and see you on Monday! 



Photos by Lydia Hudgens 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia