about     shop     contact         

Friday, July 3, 2015

Gingham

GINHAM_3
GINHAM_6
GINHAM_5
GINHAM_2
GINHAM_7
GINHAM_4
GINHAM_1
GINHAM_8


In honor of the 4th of July, I'm wearing a blue and white gingham dress with nude accents. This isn't something I'd wear for the 4th, but it's such a great dress to wear in the summer.

With my size and shape, I minimize accessories and wear neutral colors when I wear midi dresses or skirts. It makes me look less heavy and bogged down. As for the leather jacket. I love the idea of a black leather jacket, but it doesn't really fit my style. Instead, I opted for a light grey leather jacket to compliment my style and wardrobe. This jacket is currently sold out, but I've linked a similar one below.

This evening I'm heading to Orlando to spend the 4th of July with my family...in Disney World. My 8 year old niece is beyond excited! She has our entire day planned out at Disney. I'll be on snapchat (@corporatcatwalk) taking a few photos with the family.  Hope you have a good weekend with your family and friends! 

Here are a few more of my favorite gingham prints for the summer. 


Dress - Nordstrom 
Heels - Zara (similar here & here
Bag - J.Crew on sale 
Jacket - Joie sold out (similar here)




Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia