about     shop     contact         

Monday, January 4, 2016

First Work Day of the New Year

Professional Outfit

Happy New Year and welcome to the first day back to the office!

With every New Year, comes a chance to set goals and strive to hit them everyday. Three things I'm doing to make sure that stick to my goals are:

1. Write down goals and save them in a Word Doc
2. Spend 15 minutes a day working on my goals
3. Use a planner* and use it daily
(*Nina Truing recently sent me an XO Planner, it's been a great way to organize my days, weeks and months. I like that it has a section for "Health" and "Brilliant ideas".)

Two of my New Year's Resolutions are to plan out my daily work outfit and keep my closet organized. Nothing makes my mornings more than rummaging through my closet and not knowing what to wear to work. Last night I spend 15 minutes looking  through my closet and planned out today's outfit, I've already had a good start to the day! 

Today, I'm sharing some of my favorite work looks to help others get inspired for the first week back to work!

WHITE_5
Above photo wearing Reiss trousers and J.Crew Blazer. More photos here. 
BLAZER_8
Wearing Citizen's Mark Blazer. See more photos here
GREY_4
Wearing Banana Republic sweater and pants. See more photos here
BLUE_2
In the above photo I'm wearing a Citizen's Mark blazer with a J.Crew cardigan and Banana Republic top. See more photos here
STRIPE_4
Three staple pieces in my closet, J.Crew dress, Zara trench coat and Saint Laurent bag. See more photos here
22
Wearing J.Crew sweater and skirt. See more photos here
TAN_7
One of my favorite looks. Wearing Zara skirt and Ann Taylor button down. See more photos here.

Follow me on Twitter, I'll be sharing more work outfits and articles for busy 9-5 women. 



Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia